My 24 hours of craftiness did not exactly go as planned. I was going to use my postponed vacation this week, but the weather caused me to cancel again which made this a normal weekend, I made a lot of progress on Philip's socks. I finished the first sock with two yards of yarn to spare, I hope I am as lucky with the second sock.
I finished the curtains for the dining room which I will post as soon as I find the curtain rod to hang them and a new pair of pajama bottoms.
I found this cute bumblebee fabric for $1/yard a little while ago and when my favorite pajamas decided to retire I knew it was time to pull it out and make some new pajama bottoms. I didn't use a pattern, but they are loosely based on my old pair with wider leg bottom and a few other changes. Somewhere I read that pj bottoms are more comfortable without outside seems so I decide to try making them in two pieces instead of four. In the end, I don't notice a difference in the comfort level, but when I was cutting the pieces I noticed it was harder to conserve fabric and I probably ended up using an extra half yard of fabric with this method.