I have given up on the thing a day challenge since my life is way to hectic to keep up with all of that blogging. Instead, I am going to try to blog three times a week with my project progress. This weekend I decided to use my free time (which was in very short spurts due to classes and a very successful sale) to finish some projects that I have sitting on the back burner. I designed a knitted visor for a commissioned job that fell through last week. Even though I ended up losing money on this project, I was really happy with the final product so I decided to use my yarn scraps and perfect the pattern since there aren't any patterns out there for good knitted visors. I am going to sell these visors at ReBelle and the pattern will be available free with yarn purchase at the store or for $4 here by sometime next week.
~120 yards of worsted weight yarn
16" US5 circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge)
2 stitch markers
Extra needle for binding off
plastic canvas for brim
tapestry needle for weaving in ends and sewing up brim