I have been in blocking mode for the past few days, finishing up some of those old projects. I still haven't blocked the hemlock ring, the idea of using all of those pins scares me just a bit. My plan is to wake up early tomorrow and do the soaking and pinning before I start work at 8am. We'll see how that goes. For now, I have two projects to show.
First is the chevron scarf that I started last summer. This project lost my interest pretty early on so I really had to force myself to buckle down and finish it. Then, after it was finished it took me almost two months to finally block it. Of course it is still too warm to take this baby on a test drive, but I imagine it will be in heavy rotation come the fall.
Next is the Vlora hat from Woolly Wormhead. This is a sideways hat pattern that is available to buy on Ravelry and was the Sideways Hat KAL project for the month of August. I made mine without the brim since I was using a partial ball from one of Sarah's projects and I didn't want to have to add another ball. I am really happy with the final product, but I would have liked the extra space a brim would provide.
That's all I have to show for now. If I finish seeming the Hey, Teach! I might have that to show off tomorrow. Have a wonderfully lazy Sunday.