It's that time again, resolution time. 2013 was a pretty boring year for me, there were highs and lows, some firsts and some lasts, but overall nothing too terribly exciting. I can't say I am sad to see it go, here's hoping 2014 is a bit more exciting!!
Here are 2013's goals and how I did.
Now for 2014
1. Obligatory goals- read 50 books, see 50 bands
Check and check. This has become a pretty easy goal to achieve so I am going to remove it in 2014.
2. Finish the first level of the Master Knitter Program
Ha!! I did write TKGA to get the updated materials, but as per usual I lost motivation a few weeks in.
3. Take two marketing courses (including the one I am already enrolled in)
I finished the one I was enrolled in and then took a break from classes that lasted through the end of the year, oops.
4. Organize the physical spaces around me so that I can more easily organize my mental space
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but I did manage to inbox zero (and keep it relatively low through the end of the year,) organize my living area and my studio space, and I organized most of my digital space.
5. Spin more, at least 2 hours per week
I was spinning more in 2013, though it went in phases so there were several weeks with no spinning. I will try again in 2014.
6. Spend more time with friends, regular outings and phone calls
As usual I was pretty bad at the phone thing, but I did keep up with the social outings until November when I became a hermit.
1. Finish what I start.
2. Don't be afraid to do the things that make me happy.
3. Take more pictures- with my camera, not my phone.
4. Bring my Ravelry project page up to date (I have 80+ undocumented projects.)
5. Pay off all my debt (unless I buy a house in which case all debt that is not the mortgage.)
6. Take at least two classes and attend at least one workshop.
7. Start dyeing again and reopen etsy shop.