I switched to a monthly resolution system for 2019 which worked okay. My big accomplishments were tiling around my bathtub, buckling down and learning some marketing stuff I had been avoiding, and setting firm boundaries with people.
Now for my 2019 goals...
For this year I am going to try both ongoing and monthly challenges. Below are my ongoing and my monthly will be in my physical planner. I am also considering blogging again, but I am a little directionless in what I want this blog to be so we'll see.
- Zero out the shop maintenance list (i.e. fix what is broken)
- Finish bathroom project (tile floor, replace sink, replace light fixture, replace switch, replace fan, paint walls)
- Stay in more, cut weekday social outings to two or fewer per week.
- Get online cross stitch store up and running.
- Manage time better, cut out morning social media and replace with planning/work time.
- Don’t work past 7 (exception for classes.)
- Fewer things, more experiences.